- Leverage our state-of-the art cybersecurity/GRC tool Cyberator to streamline the IT security Assessment process
- Our experienced consultants will guide you through the assessment, help develop your strategic security roadmap and advise you on the best mitigation and remediation options
- You can re-assess and measure the improvement to your overall security maturity level
Cyberator: Best-of-breed Cybersecurity/Risk Assessment Tool
What can Cyberator do for you?
Cyberator helps you test your cybersecurity readiness and develop your roadmap
You can conduct your cybersecurity maturity assessments with just three steps with Cyberator® and with the guidance of our security advisors use the intuitive improvement roadmap to close gaps. Cyberator® measures your current and desired target state of maturity against cybersecurity capabilities. Developed by security experts, the tool uses industry expertise, data-driven analysis and industry best practices to transform your security program management and empower impactful business decisions. Zartech’s best of breed security framework combines NIST, ISO 2700x, SANS Top 20 Controls, CIS Critical Security Controls, COBIT, HIPAA, PII, and PCI among other components to ensure all areas of security are considered and covered.
Cyberator helps CISOs address the following pain points:
- How can I identify the organization’s security and compliance vulnerabilities with the limited time/resource/budget that I have?
- Am I compliant with the latest regulations?
- Do I have the right plan, processes and technologies in place to address them?
- Am I prioritizing and focusing my limited security resources and budget on the areas where they can do the most good?
- How can I quickly leverage the best security framework and align it to my organization’s objective to build my road-map?
Former CIO/CTO State of Hawaii / Director, Cyber Defense Alliance (Received Governor's Commendation for Cybersecurity Initiatives)