GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE (GRC) TOOL THAT'S SOPHISTICATED YET SIMPLE TO USE
Cyberator simplifies the complexity of assessments, by leveraging its intelligence in merging and mapping cybersecurity frameworks against the existing and future posture of your organization. It provides automatic tracking of all gap remediation efforts, along with full control of road-map development, based on simple answers to a sophisticated tool that queries your environment.
Manage the entire lifecycle of your IT security policies and procedures with key features such as workflow automation, document creation and review, remote access, version control, notifications, employee assessments, audit-ready reporting, and much more.
Enterprise Risk Management
Improve your organization's overall risk posture by gaining greater visibility into cybersecurity risks across your organization. Collect, analyze, aggregate and rank individual security risks with an estimate of the impact and the likelihood, then assign an owner and develop your mitigation strategy. A properly maintained risk register provides a useful vehicle for communication.
Compliance & Audit Management
Manage a wide range of audit-related activities, data, and processes in a single, comprehensive framework. You have the flexibility - use the pre-built requirements templates for the most widely used standards & regulations, build or import your own to set-up your controls library. Features include: ● Self-service portal ● Continuous control monitoring ● Automated evidence collection ● Real-time reports and dashboards
3rd Party Vendor Risk Management
Streamlines Third-Party Cyber Risk management with a centralized solution with minimal effort. Our efficient third-party risk management program, will arm you with greater insight into which third-party risks are putting your organization in a vulnerable position and need to be prioritized for mitigation.
Data Privacy Modeling
Compliance with data protection and privacy regulations is a challenging task for companies with complex IT landscapes. Our Privacy Modeling tool can be used to: ● Design privacy into products and services ● Find laws applicable to using personal information and data ● Guide users through complex privacy laws Seamlessly navigate through complex patchwork of global/local privacy laws and regulation and identify the current state of your privacy regulation compliance, analyze your business policies, processes and technology, and identify areas in need of improvement. It's suitable for business at all stages of their privacy journey.
- How can I identify the organization’s security and compliance vulnerabilities with the limited time/resource/budget that I have?
- Am I compliant with the latest regulations?
- Do I have the right plan, processes and technologies in place to address them?
- Am I prioritizing and focusing my limited security resources and budget on the areas where they can do the most good?
- How can I quickly leverage the best security framework and align it to my organization's objective to build my road-map?
- How can I obtain actionable and accurate data needed to identify, investigate, and prioritize the remediation of vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in my IT environment?
- Not having to use separated systems and spreadsheets to track critical information?
- How can I keep up with Privacy Laws and Security Regulations that are constantly changing?
- How can I efficiently prepare for audits which can be extremely time consuming and stressful? I
must track down documents, make sure they are up to date, and put them in the proper format for auditors to assess
- How can I obtain greater insight into which third-party risks are putting my organization in a vulnerable position?