The Fluid Ecosystem of Risk Management – Speaker: Paola Saibene
- see all
November 28 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm CST
Risk and innovation go hand in hand in an increasingly demanding market. Various risk functions in an organization can benefit from aligning & supporting each other, so that they can operate as one towards the mitigation of risk, while building a sustainable ecosystem. Risk and innovation go hand in hand in an increasingly demanding market.
• Find out how we can get our arms around successfully managing security, privacy, risk and audit
• Find out what is the root cause for most successful security breaches and operational outages
• Find out what how the changing regulatory landscape is creating critical problems for the deployment of business IT solutions
Speaker: Paola Saibene
Paola Saibene has been in IT for 25 years, having held multiple CIO/CTO/CSO/Global Privacy Officer positions in large, multi-billion-dollar organizations. She has worked in government writ-large, and in the private and non-profit sectors, such as industrial manufacturing, education, health, finance, software development, and transportation.
Our Target Audience
• Beginners / Intermediate / Advanced – knowledge of Risk Governance
• Understanding of basic Risk Management Reporting capabilities
• Basic understanding of Business & Governance
Webinar Host: Abu Sadeq